Passport of the educational program 7M015 Training of teachers in natural sciences
- Purpose of the educational program:
This educational program aims to prepare highly qualified competitive master's students who can achieve professional, innovative, pedagogical and research activities in the field of theoretical and practical computer science and teaching methods per the requirements of the modern labour market.
The graduate is awarded the academic degree: "Master of Pedagogical Sciences in the educational program 7M01535 Informatics"
Masters of Education and Pedagogical Sciences can hold positions in accordance with the Standard Qualification Characteristics of the Positions of Pedagogical Workers and Equivalent Persons (as amended and supplemented as of 10/31/2018)
Key principles of the program:
- Conforms to international standards: subject descriptors, cycle and level of study (eg Dublin descriptors, requirements of accreditation agencies and expectations of strategic partners);
- Focused on the labor market and consumers;
- Based on the principle of constructive consistency and conformity: graduate model, goals, planned learning outcomes, assessment and teaching methods;
- Integrated with the latest research and innovation in the professional field.
- Graduate Qualification Model
A graduate of the educational program 7M01535 Informatics has deep knowledge in the field of modern informatics, methods of teaching informatics, is psychologically prepared to solve various problems in accordance with the types of professional activities:
- teaches computer science in educational institutions in accordance with the objects of professional activity, is able to ensure quality and the effectiveness of the educational process;
- carries out pedagogical and educational activities, introduces students to the system of social values;
- applies inclusive and differentiated approaches in teaching and educating students with special educational needs;
- possesses leadership qualities, entrepreneurial skills, psychological stability, ability to adapt to the changing requirements of the labor market and technologies, is able to show initiative and activity, participate in social events;
- is able to generalize and integrate deep knowledge of computer science, information technology, learning theory and education management and other related scientific fields;
- carries out independent research activities, possesses the skills of conducting methodological experiments,
- carries out methodological support of the educational process, studies the level of assimilation of the content of education by students, explores educational environment;
- able to build their own program of further education, advanced training and personal growth;
- able to think critically and creatively, constructively make decisions at different levels of management;
- interacts with the professional community and with all interested parties of education.