Passport of the educational program 6В01518 Computer science and robotics
- Purpose of the educational program:
The purpose of the OP is to train competitive teaching staff who are able to carry out professional activities in the field of computer science and robotics
The graduate is awarded the academic degree: Bachelor of Education in the educational program 6В01518 Computer science and robotics
Bachelors of Education can hold positions in accordance with the Typical Qualification Characteristics of the Positions of Teaching Staff and Equated Persons.
Key principles of the program:
- Conforms to international standards: subject descriptors, cycle and learning level (eg Dublin descriptors, requirements of accreditation agencies and expectations of strategic partners);
- Focused on the labor market and consumers;
- Based on the principle of constructive consistency and consistency: the graduate's model, goals, planned learning outcomes, assessment and teaching methods;
- Integrated with the latest research and innovation in professional practice.
- Graduate qualification model
A graduate of the educational program 6В01518 Informatika i robototekhnika, in the context of the updated content of secondary education, based on expected results, can solve various professional tasks in accordance with the types of professional activities:
- teaches informatics in educational institutions in accordance with the objects of professional activity;
- carries out pedagogical and educational activities, including with the use of modern pedagogical and information technologies in the context of the updated content of education;
- conducts extracurricular work in informatics, introduces students to the system of social values;
- possesses the skills of research activities, conducting methodological experiments, provides methodological support of the educational process, studies the level of mastering by students of educational content, explores the educational environment;
- applies inclusive and differentiated approaches in teaching and upbringing of students with special educational needs;
- interacts with the professional community and with all stakeholders in education-Possesses leadership qualities, entrepreneurial skills, is adaptable to global challenges.